Host Screenings in Your Community
AGD Foundation can provide a “How-To” toolkit providing guidance on hosting screenings. Grant opportunities are available to support screening events. Learn more about AGDF’s Grant Program.
If interested in volunteering, contact AGDF staff.
The AGD Foundation is celebrating 50 years of striving toward philanthropic goals and providing opportunities for dentists to get involved. There is still much work to be done — your donation will expand the number of dentists and patients we are able to impact with our oral cancer screening and awareness programs. These critical funds will be used to meet the following objectives:
- Continue to provide free oral/oropharyngeal cancer screenings throughout the United States.
- Develop, create and distribute free, easily accessible oral and oropharyngeal cancer educational resources for dentists, patients, physicians, public health departments, schools and more.
- Increase financial grants to AGD constituencies and nonprofit programs that educate the public about oral/oropharyngeal cancer risk factors and prevention.
Protecting the oral health of the general public is no small task, but it’s possible with your help. Member service representatives are available to assist you weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST. Call us at 518-694-5545.
Ways to Support the AGD Foundation
Mail Your Donation
Fill out the Donor Form and mail your donation to:
136 Everett Road
Albany, NY 12205
Donate to Our Silent Auction
The AGD Foundation Electronic Silent Auction Fundraiser supports programs that provide oral/oropharyngeal cancer screenings and risk factor prevention education for the public. The AGD Foundation is asking AGD members, constituents, dental and non-dental companies to donate items for its July 2023 auction.
We need new items such as laptops, Apple watches, Bose headphones, vacation getaways, sports memorabilia, and items reflective of your state or region. Auction items are due July 15, 2023. Complete the Silent Auction Form.
Leave Your Legacy as a Lifesaver
Further your financial goals and help sustain the Academy of General Dentistry Foundation (AGDF) by including AGDF in your estate plans. Planned gifts can maximize the impact of your philanthropy in a way that fits with your financial, tax and estate planning situation, regardless of your means.
Benefits of legacy giving include:
- Increasing current income for you (the donor) or others
- Reducing your capital gains or income tax
- Passing assets to beneficiaries at a reduced tax cost
- Helping sustain AGDF in perpetuity (planned gifts support ADFs oral/oropharyngeal cancer awareness and screening programs)
Spread the Word
Your donation to the AGD Foundation will expand the number of dentists and patients we are able to impact with our oral cancer screenings and awareness programs. Through collaborative efforts with the AGD Foundation, your company will enjoy the benefits of being aligned with efforts to reduce the negative consequences of undiagnosed oral and oropharyngeal cancer. Use this opportunity to create or strengthen your organization’s philanthropic legacy. View the 2023 Corporate Donor Benefits.