The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Foundation holds an electronic silent auction in conjunction with the Academy of General Dentistry’s annual Scientific Session.
Auction proceeds support free oral cancer screenings for the public, and programs that educate the public about oral and oropharyngeal cancer risk factors and prevention.
The Foundation accepts donated items such as new dental equipment and instruments, dental supplies, dental seminars, weekend getaways, professional sports tickets, sports memorabilia, and electronics (laptop, iPads, Headphones, etc.). We kindly ask that the donation value is at least $100.
To donate, complete the Silent Auction Donor Form and return it, along with a photograph of the item to the AGD Foundation at 136 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 518-694-5545.
Donors are recognized during and post-auction.
How to Bid
Bid on fun and unique items while supporting oral cancer awareness. The electronic format allows you to bid online 24/7 during the silent auction period. This is not an app, so you do not have to download anything to your phone.
1. Text the word AGDFoundation to 76278 or visit agdfoundation.givesmart.com
2. Follow the registration prompts
3. Once complete, click the auction link you receive
4. Begin bidding!
- All winning bids are final.
- There will be no exchange or refund on items unless otherwise specified.
- AGD Foundation is not responsible for replacing gift certificates lost after pick up or delivery.
- AGD Foundation is under no obligation to extend, modify or change items or restrictions on item certificates. Please pay careful attention to all conditions, restrictions and expiration dates on items and services.
- Dates for all trips and similar events must be mutually arranged with the donor.
- All gift card usage is the responsibility of the buyer.
- AGD Foundation has endeavored to catalog and describe the auction items correctly, but all items are sold “as is”.
- AGD Foundation reserves the right to withdraw any item from sale.
- Items depicted are for illustration purposes and may not be actual auction items.
- You must be 21 years and older to bid on any alcohol-related auction items.